Cook time : 80minutes / Calories : 330kcal
1 servings (150g)
Ingredients (2 servings)
200g ground beef
1 small onion (100g)
1 tablespoon Butter (20g)
1/4 teaspoon salt
pinch of pepper
pinch of nutmeg
1 tablespoon flour
1. Chop an Onion.
Wash the onion & peel.
Cut in half.
Make lengthwise cuts into the onion.But not cutting through the root end.
Make cross-wise cuts.
2. Saute onions.
Stir fries the onion slowly in butter.
Cool the onion in the fridge.
3. Make beaten egg.
4. Add salt in ground meat and mix it.
5. Add a cold onion, a beaten egg, pepper, a nutmeg and mix it.
6. To form patties. And coat both sides in flour.
About 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
7. Fry over low heat.
8. Bake for 5-7 minutes. And turn over.
9. Cover for frying pan. And bake it for another 4-5 minutes.
Set it on a plate. And served with steak sauce.